Welcome

This site is not just for those who have children with Cerebral Palsy but those who have, know, or who are disabled people. This sites intention is to help those who dont know, and for those who do to help others. I want this page to be a ongoing learning experience where we can share our experience and help eachother. As a special mom its hard not knowing and not having people to relate to. I hope this will provide comfort somewhere to as many people as possible. Please share and comment as much as you would like!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

free counters

1 comment:

  1. Hey I did this counter too! But I think if it sits here I'm not sure if it'll work properly. I got it moved to the bottom or the edge of the page! Its sure fun to see how many peps check the blog. not sure if you know but you can click on the counter itself and it will give you more details, ie unique visitors, where in canada and us, etc..cheers julie

    ReplyDelete